Tuesday, March 06, 2007

.: Uh Ya :.

yaaaaa well i imd the person who all this dumb stuff is about and low and behold she did not answer and logged rite outta msn...ugh i am giving up, i will deal with the fact that i am losing a friend over her stupidity and i will just go back to minding my business which I LOOOOOVE! Tonight was fun...no stress and no drama, unless you count Gid hittin on a boy...which i will not go into lol! <3 Ohh and Vas cheating on me...i did tell them both, cuz they were mean, I would blog it and i kept my word bitches! <333

ALOT of people IMd me bout all this and everyones got pretty much the same opinion, so im not going insane! So im gonna leave it at that, everyone I wanted to read it did, so im done on this matter! But Good Luck to who ever wants to get involved in her shit because i know she wont change and i think that makes me saddest :( *plays emo music*

My kiddo starts school in the morning and I think im a lil more excited than she is, so i thought I would share that exciting news with everyone! Now I am off to bed goonite! <3

No comments: