Monday, March 05, 2007

.: Round and Round We Go :.

Well its been 2 months since i did this and i actually forgot my log in name and stuff but its all good now! I havent been blogging lots cuz of some stuff but i feel the need to do this one cuz for some reason, people still look on here.

First off let me just say that this is gonna be a little harsh and some people couldnt really give a shit if I died of some really awful disease, so if your one of these people, beat it and dont bother coming back cuz I dont care anymore. I know Ive made a ton of mistakes lately and ive apologized to who i need too, but everyone else that thinks they have a say in what i do, well you can fuck rite off, and now on to the fun stuff...

Lets start off with some stuff thats been going on for a lil while now. I have listened and listened to everyone under the sun tell me how bad a certain someone is for me and while you all have your opinions, some people took "helping me see" to a whole other level. For months i have told this person to not say anything to them and not to start anything because they were just trying to be my friend...right?!...WRONG! So for that i apologize I should never have told you to leave all these winey emo fuckheads alone <3

Now for the shit that has gone on for the last few days, We have tried hard to stay outta everyones buisness and just not get involved...well yesterday, our names were brought up for no reason, in a situation that has absolutly nothing to do with us, but someone couldnt resist badmouthing the person I was just talking about...I know very confusing but please try to stay with me! Im not naming names in this because Im not an asshole like that, but if you wanna know, IM me. Well this "friend" of mine who thought it was and obviously still thinks its ok to bad mouth the person who is prolly closer to me than anyone and when i didnt like what she had to say and told her that the guy shes in love with is a total liar and a scum and stuff...she decided to take it apon herself to send a friend a notecard that of course she would take outta context. So let me just let you all know whats REALLY happening and not some made up lies outta some emo bitches head...

No comments: