Wednesday, March 28, 2007

.: Slacking and WoW:.

Well good day to everyone who reads this! I havent been around tons and the reason being is WoW...ugh WoW...Lemme start off by saying i do love wow but lately Ive been on it tons, I dont really mind but people are wondering where Ive been...so now you know! I made Gid start playin it and now hes obsessed and dont let him tell you otherwise :P. I miss some people on SL but i get to see most of em at night and oh boy we have been having fun lots. We had a Prom, which was sooo much fun, now this weekend we are having a Pirate/Ninja Party...yes invites are coming! I have found such a great group of friends, some ive been with for awhile and some I just got close with, and I love them tons, they have made SL fun for me again when i didnt think it could be possible!

There really hasnt been a ton going on in sl. I like it quiet and love being able to go on and do nothing but hang out and hump random people, and for the most part the people that Ive surrounded myself with dont really have any drama shit goin on which is good for me and them too! More time to hump things <3

Now I gotta comment on what Paisley (one of my wifeys) commented on...the stupid douches who think that we really care what they are thinking about! We have had soo many laughs at the people who try to pretend that we actually give a shit what comes outta your mouth. The so called popular kids!! LOL...now dont get me wrong...i dont think Im something special or anything in sl, and I couldnt give a shit either way, but I find it funnie that people try sooo hard to be popular there! SERIOUSLY its a game! Did you not have friends in high school? I just think its sorta sad that you try sooo hard to get people to like you and yet you bad mouth people you dont even know but yet the same people that you kiss their asses bad mouth you something fierce! Ugh ok im done this stupid rant, no one will get it unless they have talked to me about it anyways LOL...Im tired! Ok im done rambling about nothing...this is what happens when im super bored, luff you guys <3

No comments: