Tuesday, March 06, 2007

.: Editied :.

I removed some of the last blog because I realized that it was sorta childish but I think i got my point across...I wrote that yesterday when i was way pissed off, now dont get me wrong, im still really upset and mad but a lil more sensible today. The people who i wanted to see it did and so im happy.

I know theres alot of people who think i have no feelings or no conscience or any thing like that, and thats fine, but i do. I let things get to me and last night after i talked to some people, i was REALLY upset, because everyone always expects me to be the one to apologize and make nice and I dont think I should. In this situation, I did nothing wrong other than disagree with a friend and tell her that the guy shes in love with is a loser...something thats shes been doing to me for awhile! Did I ever do this to her when she would come to me and bad mouth my bf...NO, I actually defended her to him, saying she was trying to do what she thought was right, boy was I wrong! I would like to know why it always has to be me that has to make everything ok with everyone, and im sick of the excuse that people give me that Im smarter or that Im a better person than that...I dont wanna be anymore because everytime I do, it comes back and bites me on the ass...ok ugh im done rambling bout this AGAIN! <3

No comments: