Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dick in a Box

ok I have been tryin to add the Dick in a Box thingy to here but I cannot, i am a blog spaz! I dont understand how to work shit on here but oh well...I will rant I suppose!

SL is SL and full of jus fun DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! I have jus been tryin to keep to myself and stuff but it follows me around everywhere...I miss the days when I first started when loggin in used to be fun, now its jus full of emotional stuff and ugh jus problems lately...its makin me a bit emo, very VERY close friends of mine kno bout it and I think they are gettin sick of me spazin but I have been told that its gonna be ok, so I gotta believe that! I need a vacation which I think I am goin on with my brother in January which I think will be fun, but i need a sl break but I cant doooo it! A ton of us are goin to play wow I think, but that can be nuts too since I am usually getting yelled at for shit cuz I dont listen! Well I kno i havent bitched alot on here but Im sleepy tonight and gotta get up early and do the same stuff over again, so goonite and <333

No comments: